Sunday, June 3, 2012

 The least gory picture of my knee. Theresa did a great job taking this picture and was very zoomed in which means you can all see how hot and sweaty I am. Proof that I was playing and that it was humid. I didn't play today, but I hope to get back out again next Sunday!
 Note my hesitance to get really close to the monkeys. This was one of my first times, but they were sure friendly. There was a whole crowd, and I have some cool videos that with better internet connection will give a better idea of their friendliness.
 I took a picture of the kids from the Kasei village who were chasing us yelling Brunee!!!! They are adorable, and when we stopped and talked with them they kept following us. The camera made them jump and yell, and then laugh when I would show them the picture afterwards.
 I know it is hard to see, but that blue fogginess is like a valley of trees. I found it beautiful, and I loved that the land was not FLAT! :) My head was glued out the window the entire way to and from the monkey sanctuary.
This little fellow and I were shaking hands. He really let me get a good look at his hands which were all black, but the size of a little babies. Note the slight height difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment