Sunday, May 13, 2012

Welcome!
So if you are looking for Abby's blog about her adventure in Ghana you are in the right place! I am not the most techonological savvy person you have ever met, but I am going to do my best to keep this updated on what is going on with me. Right now I am getting ready to leave, and I have a lot to do yet! I am not into packing, I am a bad procrastinator simply because I do not like packing things I still need. Hopefully, I get the ball rolling so I can leave in less than three days! :)
My prayer for this trip is that God uses me for His purposes. I also want to continue to grow in my relationship with Him, as I am continually learning to trust Him even when life doesn't always make sense. My theme verse for this trip is Joshua 1:9 which says, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” This verse not only extends to this trip, but also my prayer for my life: that I am prepared to follow God's calling wherever He leads me. Well...I should probably get some sleep. I will blog once I get down to Ghana else once more before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment